Tuesday, November 18, 2014

An Entertaining Diversion

Discussing the Constitution can be serious business, but once in a while, I run across something that just tickles me.  The Onion has some of the best comedy writers in the business, and I love their material.  As you all know, I'm a passionate defender of the Constitution.  Hopefully, a better one than this guy:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-man-passionate-defender-of-what-he-imagines-c,2849/

I hope you all had fun pointing out all the (hilarious) errors in this satire piece.  Next time, we'll be back to business.

By the way, I took yet another pilgrimage to the National Constitution Center today.  I encourage all of you to put it on your must-see list if you ever get to Philadelphia.  It's like taking a shower for me - feels like I've been cleansed of my sometimes-too-well-exercised political cynicism (which I try not to let out in this blog).  But really, check it out, or at least their web site:

http://constitutioncenter.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment